Scrambled Egg with Goats' Cheese
A supper time classic with our delicious goats' cheese.
Servings: 1 Prep Time: 5 mins Cooking Time: 5 mins
What you'll need
- 20g Delamere Dairy goats' butter
- 2 large eggs, whisked
- 25g Delamere Dairy's cheese (either Greek goats' cheese, crumbled or hard cheese, cubed)
- 2 dessertspoons cold whipping cream
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
How to make it...
- In a small frying pan heat the butter until it froths.
- Add the eggs and allow to set for 10 seconds. Use a wooden spoon and give one very quick stir and leave to set again for 10 seconds.
- Repeat again before removing from the heat, add the cheese and stir in, then 15-20 seconds later, add the cold cream.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve on toast.