Delamere Twisty Cheese Straws
- Servings: Makes approx. 20
How to make it...
- Heat oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas 6.
- Unroll the pastry on a lightly floured surface and cut in half lengthways. Spread the chopped cheese over one half, pop the other piece of pastry on top to create a sandwich.
- Cut in half widthways, then cut straws to the desired length & width. Twist each pastry strip and place on a baking tray lined with parchment.
- Brush with egg and bake for 20-25 mins until risen and golden brown