Smoked Salmon & Goats' Cheese Roulades
Impress your guests with this easy to make dinner party starter.
Servings: 6 Prep Time: 25 mins plus 2 hours chilling
What you'll need
- 6 slices of smoked salmon
- 1x 125g tub of Delamere Dairy spreadable goats' cheese
- 2 teaspoons chopped chives
- Finley grated rind of 1 lemon
- Cling film
- Mixed salad leaves dressed with a few drops of olive oil
- Crusty bread
- 6 spoons of Delamere Dairy plain goats' yogurt
- 2 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
How to make it...
- Roll out a piece of cling film a few centimetres larger than the smoked salmon. Place the fish on top.
- Mix the cheese, chives and lemon together and spread over the salmon.
- Roll tightly using the cling film and twist both ends to make a tight roulade. Chill for a couple of hours.
- Mix the yoghurt and chopped dill together.
- To cut the roulade, keep the cling film on and cut through the salmon about 2cm thick. Unravel the cling film once the roulade is on the plate as this helps it to keep circular and not squashed. Serve with mixed salad leaves and dill dressing, toasted crusty bread and a spoonful of dill yoghurt.