Salmon topped with goats' cheese crumb
Salmon sprinkled with our delicious goats' cheese pearls and Italian mixed herbs
Servings: 4 Prep Time: 5 minutes Cooking Time: 15-20 minutes
What you'll need
- 100g Delamere Dairy goats’ cheese pearls
- 4 pieces of salmon
- sprinkle of Italian mixed herbs
- Salt & pepper to season
How to make it...
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C.
- Sprinkle the salmon with Delamere Dairy goats’ cheese pearls and Italian mixed herbs. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the salmon in an oven-proof dish and place it in the oven for about 15-20 minutes until salmon is cooked and the pearls start to brown a little.
- Delicious served with a salad