Grilled Chicken with Zesty Delamere Dairy Goats’ Yogurt Dip
What you'll need
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 medium lemons, juiced
- 1 tablespoon of grated lemon zest
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 4 chicken breasts
- (vegetables for skewers such as tomatoes, courgettes optional)
- 12 skewers
For the Lemon Yogurt:
How to make it...
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt and pepper.
- Cut the chicken into strips (to go onto skewers), place in the bowl and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- To make the yogurt dip, in a medium bowl, whisk together yogurt, garlic, Dijon mustard, lemon juice and lemon zest. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Take the chicken out of the fridge, and thread onto the skewers.
- Grill or BBQ until the chicken is cooked through, about 5 to 8 minutes on each side.
- Serve the grilled chicken with lemon yogurt dipping sauce.