Tomato & Goats’ Cheese Crumble
A crunchy, cheesy bake.
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cooking Time: 35mins
What you'll need
- 1kg ripe tomatoes (a mixture of different sorts is fine)
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 200g Delamere Dairy medium goats’ cheese
- 50g pine nuts
- 100g fresh white breadcrumbs
- 50g parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- Green Salad to serve
How to make it...
- Preheat the oven to 190°C. Chop the tomatoes, keeping any cherry tomatoes whole and to one side. Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil in a pan, add the chopped tomatoes, season and cook for 10 minutes until softened, stirring occasionally. Remove from the heat and stir in the cherry tomatoes.
- Spoon half the tomatoes into a 1 litre ovenproof dish and crumble half the goats' cheese on top. Repeat the layers.
- Heat the remaining olive oil in a frying pan, and lightly fry the pine nuts and breadcrumbs. Remove from the heat and stir in half the parmesan. Scatter this mixture over the tomatoes and cheese in the dish, and top with the remaining parmesan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden. Serve with the green salad.