Low Fat Spinach Quiche
A tasty quiche without the pastry base which means it's super healthy and almost half the calories!
Servings: 8-10 Prep Time: 15 mins Cooking Time: 60 mins
What you'll need
- 350ml Delamere Dairy's sterilised skimmed milk
- 4 large eggs
- Seasoning to taste - salt, pepper, mixed herbs
- 180g grated cheese
- Two spring onions
- 250g fresh spinach
How to make it...
- Preheat oven to 160 C / Gas mark 3. Lightly grease a 23cm pie or quiche dish.
- Place spinach in a small saucepan. Wilt over medium heat, stirring occasionally until soft then drain off any remaining liquid. Stir in spring onions, eggs and grated cheese. Pour mixture into prepared dish.
- Bake uncovered in preheated oven for 45 to 60 minutes, until eggs are set.