The ultimate weekend breakfast treat, go on, spoil yourself! What could be more comforting than sweet gooey toast on a Sunday morning. We top ours with blueberries so you get a double Superfood hit!
Servings: 4 Prep Time: 5 mins Cooking Time: 10 mins
What you'll need
- 2 eggs
- 125ml goats' milk
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp goats' butter
- 4 slices bread
- Icing sugar
- Blueberries to serve
How to make it...
- Beat together egg, milk, cinnamon, vanilla and salt in a bowl.
- Heat a frying pan and add the butter until it melts, swirl around the pan.
- Soak bread slices in the egg mixture for 20 seconds on each side, or until thoroughly coated.
- Cook bread until both sides are lightly browned and crisp.
- Dish onto a plate and dust with icing sugar, top with a spoonful of syrup and a blob of extra goats' butter (if you're feeling naughty!). Scatter with blueberries and eat immediately!