A crunchy, fresh salad, tossed in a light refreshing dressing to compliment the flavour of our Greek style goats' cheese.
Servings: 4 Prep Time: 10 mins
What you'll need
- 200g Delamere Dairy Greek goats' cheese, cubed
- 3 plum tomatoes, diced into 1cm cubes
- ½ cucumber peeled, deseeded and cut into 1cm cubes
- 100g chick peas
- ½ red onion thinly sliced into small rings.
- 50g green Greek olives
- 1 carton homous
- 125g Delamere Dairy plain goats' yogurt
- 6 leaves mint shredded
- 2 tablespoons of Greek olive oil
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 clove garlic thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper
How to make it...
- First make the dressing by mixing together the olive oil, lemon juice and garlic, season with salt and pepper.
- Place the tomatoes, cucumber, goats' cheese, olives and chick peas in a bowl and spoon over the dressing.
- Mix well and season a little with salt and pepper.
- Place in the centre of the plate with a few onion rings on top and place a spoon of hummus on top of the onion rings.
- Take the yoghurt, add the mint and thin down with a little water if needed, spoon around the salad.