Goats' Cheese & Vegetable Pizza
A delicious and easy to make goats cheese, pesto and vegetable pizza
Servings: 4 Prep Time: 15 mins Cooking Time: 20-25 mins
What you'll need
- 100g Delamere Dairy goat cheese pearls (natural or honey)
- Grated Delamere Dairy medium goat cheese
- 1 roll of ready-made puff pastry
- 1 courgette
- 1 red onion
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 tomato
- Olive oil
- Green pesto
- Salt and pepper
- Italian mixed herbs
How to make it...
- Pre-heat the oven to 220°C place a baking sheet in the oven to
- Roll out the puff pastry and spread over a layer of green pesto. Sprinkle half of the Delamere Dairy goat cheese pearls over this.
- Wash the different vegetables. Cut the courgette and tomato into thin slices, the red onion in half rings and the peppers into strips. Evenly place the vegetables on the pizza.
- Grate the Delamere Dairy medium goats’ cheese. Sprinkle this and the remaining Delamere Dairy goats’ cheese pearls over the vegetables. Then drizzle a little olive oil over the pizza.
- Fold up the edges of the puff pastry to create an edge. Then season the vegetables with some salt, pepper and some Italian mixed herbs.
- Slide the pizza onto the pre-heated baking sheet and bake for approx. 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
- Garnish with some basil leaves and a drizzle of olive oil and serve with a side salad.