Salad of Celeriac, Apple & Goats' Cheese
A light and fruity salad with Delamere Dairy goats' yogurt and cheese.
Servings: 6 Prep Time: 10 minutes
What you'll need
- Juice of one lemon
- 2 dessertspoons English mustard
- 250ml Delamere Dairy plain goats' yogurt
- 480g of celeriac peeled and grated
- 1 Granny Smith apple peeled, cored & grated
- 200g Delamere Dairy medium goats' cheese
- 3 teaspoons chopped chives
How to make it...
- In a bowl mix the lemon and mustard and stir in the yoghurt and season with a little salt.
- Add the grated celeriac and apple; check the seasoning before chilling for an hour or so.
- Spread out onto a platter and crumble over the cheese and sprinkle over the chives.