The easiest mousse recipe you'll ever read!
Servings: 6 Prep Time: 10 mins Cooking Time: 10 mins
What you'll need
- 300g dark chocolate
- 25g Delamere Dairy goats' butter
- 6 eggs
How to make it...
- Separate the eggs and place the whites in a large bowl.
- Boil 1 centimetre of water in a pan. Break the chocolate into pieces in a separate bowl and place the bowl inside the pan to melt the chocolate.
- Add the butter and allow them both to melt.
- Meanwhile, whisk the egg whites to the soft peak stage.
- In a separate bowl, break up the egg yolks.
- Allow the chocolate and butter mixture to cool slightly and then stir in the yolks.
- Cut and fold the egg whites into the chocolate mixture until well mixed together.
- Pour into 6 ramekin dishes and refrigerate for 2 hours to set.