Delamere Goats' Cheese & Pepper Pizza
Home cooking at its best, healthy, fast food!
Servings: 4 Prep Time: 15 mins Cooking Time: 15 mins
What you'll need
- 2 red peppers, halved
- 2 yellow peppers, halved
- 4x 150g light & crispy pizza bases
- 4 tbsp sundried tomato paste or tomato pureé
- 50g rocket leaves
- 250g Delamere Dairy Greek goats' cheese
How to make it...
- Pre-heat the grill to a high setting. Grill the peppers, skin side up until they begin to blacken and char. Transfer them to a bowl, cover with cling film and leave to cool.
- Preheat the oven to 220°C. Evenly spread the sundried tomato paste on each pizza base. Scatter the rocket over the top.
- Peel the peppers, tear them into pieces and arrange them over the pizzas. Top with the crumbled goats' cheese, dividing it equally between the pizzas, then sprinkle with olive oil and season with a little salt and pepper.
- Bake in the oven, directly on the oven racks for 10 minutes.