A simple, classic recipe to combine with anything you like!
Servings: 8 pancakes Prep Time: 5 mins Cooking Time: 15 mins
What you'll need
- 200ml of Delamere Sterilised semi-skimmed cows' milk
- 2 large eggs
- 5 very heaped dessert spoons of plain flour
- A few drops of Vanilla essence (option)
- Blueberries/bananas/golden syrup - whichever topping you like!
How to make it...
- Put 5 heaped dessert spoons of plain flour into a bowl/jug. Add the two eggs and stir a little.
- Pour in the milk and whisk for a few minutes until the mixture is smooth. Place the mixture in the fridge until ready to use.
- Put a knob of butter into a frying pan and heat. Pour a little mixture into the hot pan (enough to cover the bottom) and cook for a few minutes. Flip the pancake and cook the other side until golden brown on both sides. Serve immediately with your favourite filling - chocolate, bananas, golden syrup, or the classic lemon and sugar.