Ranch Salad Dressing
Banish boring salads with this recipe for a creamy flavoursome salad dressing. We've used our Sterilised Skimmed milk to cut down some of the calorie intake so it's not so naughty!
Servings: 14 Prep Time: 20 mins and chill overnight
What you'll need
- 160ml Slimmer Skimmed milk
- 2 tsp white wine vinegar
- 160ml mayonnaise (use low fat variety if desired)
- 1 tsp parsley
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- A bunch of chopped fresh chives
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- A pinch black pepper
- A pinch salt
How to make it...
- Combine the milk and vinegar in a bowl and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Whisk together milk mixture and mayonnaise until smooth then whisk in all the other remaining ingredients.
- Put in the fridge to thicken, if possible leave it over night for all the flavours to full infuse.