Easter Chocolate Nests
A traditional favourite, chocolate nests are popular with all the family, all year round, but especially at Easter!
Servings: 12 Prep Time: Less than 30 mins Cooking Time: none
What you'll need
- 225g/8oz plain chocolate, broken into pieces
- 2 tbsp golden syrup
- 50g/2oz Delamere Dairy spreadable goats’ butter
- 75g/3oz shredded wheat (which looks more ‘nest-like’ but rice crispies or cornflakes are just as tasty!)
- 36 mini chocolate eggs
How to make it...
- Line a 12-hole fairy cake tin with paper cases.
- Melt the chocolate, golden syrup and butter in a bowl set over a pan of gently simmering water. Stir the mixture until smooth.
- Remove the bowl from the heat and gently stir in the shredded wheat until all of the cereal is coated in the chocolate.
- Divide the mixture between the paper cases and press 3 chocolate eggs into the centre of each nest. Chill in the fridge for 1 hour, or until completely set.