Fruity and moist cake made with our goats' butter and milk.
Servings: 8 Prep Time: 10 mins Cooking Time: 30 mins
What you'll need
- 2 Bananas (thickly sliced)
- 225g White Self Raising Flour
- 1 Pinch Salt
- 140g Caster Sugar
- 55g Delamere Dairy Goats' Butter
- 3 Eggs
- 60 ml Delamere Dairy Goats' Milk
How to make it...
- Preheat the oven to 190°c
- Put the goats' butter and caster sugar into a mixing bowl and cream together. Gradually beat the eggs into the mixture, and then add the goats' milk.
- Sift the flour, gradually folding it into the cake mixture. Once relatively smooth add the pinch of salt, then gently fold in the sliced bananas.
- Turn the mixture into a greased and floured loaf tin or cake tin (23cm/9" diameter) and bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden and springy to touch.
- Turn out and allow to cool.