We’re pleased to be offering Delamere Dairy cuddly toy goats in exchange for 15 tokens (+ £4.00 postage & handling) which can be found on cartons of our fresh goats’ milk. For every goat collected, Delamere Dairy will donate 50p to the ‘Kids for Kids’ charity www.kidsforkids.org.uk
There is one token per carton on each of our whole, semi-skimmed and skimmed cartons. Once you’ve collected 15 tokens, simply send them to us along with the following:
- Your name
- Your full postal address incl. postcode
- Your daytime phone number
- Your email address
- Please state your preference as to whether you would like to receive a brown OR white toy goat. (If no preference is stated you may receive either colour.)
- A cheque or postal order for £4.00 made payable to ‘Delamere Dairy Ltd’. (If you would like to redeem more than one toy goat, please see postage costs for multiple goats below).
Please send this information and your cheque/postal order to:
Delamere Dairy Toy Goat Promotion, Yew Tree Farm, Bexton Lane, Knutsford, Cheshire. WA16 9BH.
*Please make sure you put the correct postage on for the size and weight of the envelope you are sending or we may not receive your letter.*
Terms & Conditions
‘Token’– a unit of loyalty currency found on the side of Delamere Dairy’s fresh goats’ milk cartons which can be redeemed in exchange for Delamere Collectables.
‘Promoter’– Delamere Dairy, Yew Tree Farm, Bexton Lane, Knutsford, Cheshire WA16 9BH
‘Collector‘- Delamere Dairy customers who collect tokens to redeem against Delamere cuddly toy goat.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- Collectors must purchase promotional packs of Delamere Dairy’s fresh Whole, Semi-skimmed or Skimmed Goats’ Milk, or 4 pack goats’ yogurts to receive tokens.
- Collectors cut tokens from the side of the cartons. There is one token available per carton.
- Collectors must collect 15 tokens in order to redeem a toy goat.
- Once the Collector has sufficient tokens to redeem a toy goat, the tokens should be sent to the Promoter along with the Collector’s name, full postal address incl. postcode, daytime phone number, email address and a cheque or postal order for £4.00 (to cover postage and handling) made payable to ‘Delamere Dairy Ltd’ to: Delamere Dairy Toy Goat Promotion, Yew Tree Farm, Bexton Lane, Knutsford, Cheshire WA16 9BH.
- If you are sending tokens for more than one goat, the following postage and handling charges apply:
- 2 goats = £4.20
- 3 goats = £4.50
- 4 goats = £4.75
- 5 goats = £7.10
- 6 goats = £7.40
- 7 goats = £7.70
- 8 goats = £7.90
- 9 goats = £8.30
- 10 goats = £8.50 (For postage & handling costs for higher quantities of goats, please call us 01565 632422).
- Once the Promoter receives the Collector’s tokens and cheque, the Promoter will endeavour to send the Delamere toy goat out within 20 days.
By participating in the Delamere Toy Goat Promotion, the Collector agrees to comply with these Terms and Conditions. The Terms and Conditions should be read in conjunction with all instructions set out above to claim the Toy Goat.
1. The Delamere Toy Goat Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), the Isle of Man and Channel Islands only excluding Delamere Dairy employees and their immediate families.
2. Collectors shall at all times provide true and accurate information to the Promoter.
3. Tokens collected by Collectors can only be redeemed against Toy Goats. The Promoter also reserves the right to amend the number of tokens required as it deems fit and reasonable, at any time.
4. Delamere Toy Goats will be delivered to the address given by the Collector within 20 days of receipt of the tokens and Collector’s name, full postal address incl. postcode, daytime phone number, email address and cheque to cover postage and handling.
5. Should the Toy Goats become unavailable, the Promoter will contact the Collector by email to advise of this and offer an alternative solution, provided an email address has been supplied at the time of the original application.
6. Each token may only be redeemed once. Only original tokens will be accepted. Photocopies and any other attempts to reproduce tokens will not be accepted and the offending Collector will be removed from the promotion permanently.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, (provided it acts reasonably), to remove a Collector from the scheme if it feels they could be misusing or abusing the scheme or acting contrary to the spirit of the scheme. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. Delamere Dairy will not be held accountable for tokens lost in the post. It is the responsibility of the Collector to cover the cost of the postage of tokens to the Promoter. The Collector must include with their tokens a cheque made payable to ‘Delamere Dairy Ltd’ to cover postage and handling costs of the toy goat to a UK address.
9. The sale or barter of tokens is strictly prohibited.
10. A Collector agrees to allow the Promoter to communicate with him/her via email in the future with suitable offers that may be of interest.
11. The Promoter makes no warranty that access to the Delamere Toy Goat web page will be uninterrupted or error-free and shall have no liability for any failure to access such website.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and/or the operation of the Scheme, and the Toy Goat offering at any time if necessary for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control. Any amendment shall be effective upon posting the modified Terms and Conditions and/or modified Scheme on this web page.
13. Collectors may collect and redeem tokens from January 2016.
14. Any queries regarding the Delamere Toy Goat Promotion must be sent in writing to the Promoter at: Delamere Dairy, Yew Tree Farm, Bexton Lane, Knutsford, Cheshire WA16 9BH.