Banana & White Chocolate Muffins
A great recipe to make with all the family, fun and fruity muffins made with Delamere Dairy goats' milk.
Servings: 8-10 Prep Time: 15 mins Cooking Time: 20 mins
What you'll need
- 160g self-raising flour
- ½ level tablespoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 50g caster sugar
- 125ml Delamere Dairy goats' milk
- 50g Delamere Dairy goats' butter, melted
- 1 dessertspoon Delamere Dairy goats' yogurt
- 50g chopped white chocolate
- 1 small banana mashed
How to make it...
- Pre heat oven 200°C. Put 10-12 muffin cases in a muffin tray.
- Place the flour, baking powder and salt in a food processor.
- Whisk together the egg, sugar, milk, butter and yogurt and mix with the flour for 30 seconds or so.
- Add the chocolate and banana and pulse for a few seconds but do not over mix.
- Spoon into muffin trays or cases two thirds full, and bake for 20 minutes.