35 Year Anniversary Collectables
Delamere 35 Year Anniversary Collectables Promotion
To celebrate 35 years in business, Delamere Dairy is offering collectable items in exchange for gold tokens which can be found on our fresh goats’ milk cartons.
We’re pleased to be offering Delamere Dairy branded items in exchange for 35th anniversary gold tokens (+ £3.50 postage and handling). For every item collected, Delamere Dairy will donate 50p to the Kids for Kids charity www.kidsforkids.org.uk
(Please note that if you have previously been collecting our ‘Toy Goat’ tokens, you may redeem these, topped up with Gold Tokens for a toy goat. However, toy goat tokens may not be redeemed against any other 35th Anniversary Collectable items.)
There is one token per carton on each of our whole and semi-skimmed fresh goats’ milk cartons. Simply collect your tokens and redeem as follows:
Toy goat = 15 tokens
Cool bag = 15 tokens
35th anniversary drinks bottle = 35 tokens
Pen = 8 tokens
Once you’ve collected your tokens, simply send them to us along with A cheque/ postal order for £3.50 made payable to ‘Delamere Dairy Ltd’. PLEASE CLEARLY WRITE THE FOLLOWING DETAILS ON THE BACK OF YOUR CHEQUE OR POSTAL ORDER.
2.Your full postal address including postcode
3.Your daytime phone number
4.Your email address
5.Please state which 35th Anniversary Collectable item you would like to receive.
You may redeem up to 4 items in one transaction. If you would like to redeem more than 4 items, please contact us for an accurate postage cost – firstname.lastname@example.org Can you also please write your name, address, email address and telephone number on the back of the cheque.
**Please make sure you apply the correct postage to your envelope.** Often a single 2nd class stamp is not sufficient for the size/ weight of an envelope full of tokens. Without the correct postage, your tokens may not reach us.
Please post your tokens and cheque to:
Delamere Dairy 35th Anniversary Promotion, Yew Tree Farm, Bexton Lane, Knutsford, Cheshire WA16 9BH.
**Redemptions over the Christmas period** – Please be aware that any tokens/redemptions we receive after the 16th December will be sent out wc 4th January.
Terms & Conditions
‘Gold Token’– a unit of loyalty currency found on the side of Delamere Dairy’s fresh goats’ milk cartons which can be redeemed in exchange for Delamere’s 35th Anniversary Collectables.
‘Promoter’– Delamere Dairy, Yew Tree Farm, Bexton Lane, Knutsford, Cheshire WA16 9BH
‘Collector‘- Delamere Dairy customers who collect tokens to redeem against Delamere’s 35th Anniversary Collectables.
‘Collectable’– Item that may be redeemed in exchange for Gold Tokens (e.g. toy goat, cool bag etc. subject to availability).
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- Collectors must purchase promotional packs of Delamere Dairy’s Fresh Whole and/ or Semi-skimmed Goats’ Milk to receive tokens.
- Collectors cut tokens from the side of the cartons. There is one token available per carton.
- Collectors must collect the required number of tokens in order to redeem a Collectable.
- Once the Collector has sufficient tokens to redeem a Collectable, the tokens should be sent to the Promoter along with the Collector’s name, full postal address incl. postcode, daytime phone number, email address and a cheque or postal order for £3.50 (to cover postage and handling) made payable to ‘Delamere Dairy Ltd’ to: Delamere Dairy 35th Anniversary Promotion, Yew Tree Farm, Bexton Lane, Knutsford, Cheshire WA16 9BH.
- You may redeem up to 4 items in one transaction provided you submit the correct number of tokens and cheque/ postal order for £3.50.
- For postage & handling costs for higher quantities of Collectables, please call us 01565 632422.
- Once the Promoter receives the Collector’s tokens and payment, the Promoter will endeavour to send the Delamere Collectable/s out within 21 days.
By participating in the Delamere 35 Year Anniversary Collectables Promotion, the Collector agrees to comply with these Terms and Conditions. The Terms and Conditions should be read in conjunction with all instructions set out above to claim the Collectables.
- The Delamere 35 Year Anniversary Collectables Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), the Isle of Man and Channel Islands only, excluding Delamere Dairy employees and their immediate families.
- Collectors shall at all times provide true and accurate information to the Promoter.
- Tokens collected by Collectors can only be redeemed against Colleactables. The Promoter also reserves the right to amend the number of tokens required as it deems fit and reasonable, at any time.
- Delamere Collectables will be delivered to the address given by the Collector within 21 days of receipt of the tokens and Collector’s name, full postal address incl. postcode, daytime phone number, email address and cheque to cover postage and handling.
- Should the Collectables become unavailable, the Promoter will contact the Collector by email to advise of this and offer an alternative solution, provided an email address has been supplied at the time of the original application.
- Each token may only be redeemed once. Only original tokens will be accepted. Photocopies and any other attempts to reproduce tokens will not be accepted and the offending Collector will be removed from the promotion permanently.
- The Promoter reserves the right, (provided it acts reasonably), to remove a Collector from the scheme if it feels they could be misusing or abusing the scheme or acting contrary to the spirit of the scheme. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Delamere Dairy will not be held accountable for tokens lost in the post. It is the responsibility of the Collector to cover the cost of the postage of tokens to the Promoter. The Collector must include with their tokens a cheque or postal order made payable to ‘Delamere Dairy Ltd’ to cover postage and handling costs of the Collectable to a UK address.
- The sale or barter of tokens is strictly prohibited.
- A Collector agrees to allow the Promoter to communicate with him/her via email in the future with suitable offers that may be of interest.
- The Promoter makes no warranty that access to the Delamere 35 Year Anniversary Collectables Promotion web page will be uninterrupted or error-free and shall have no liability for any failure to access such website.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and/or the operation of the Scheme, and the Collectables offering at any time if necessary for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control. Any amendment shall be effective upon posting the modified Terms and Conditions and/or modified Scheme on this web page.
- Collectors may collect and redeem tokens from April 2020.
- Any queries regarding the Delamere 35 Year Anniversary Collectables Promotion must be sent in writing to the Promoter at: Delamere Dairy, Yew Tree Farm, Bexton Lane, Knutsford, Cheshire WA16 9BH.