Delamere Soft Cheese & Apple Soldiers
Goats' cheese and fruit for a refreshing light lunch.
Servings: 2 Prep Time: 10 mins
What you'll need
- 2 slices of wholemeal bread (or white)
- Delamere Dairy goats' butter
- Delamere Dairy spreadable goats' cheese
- ½ apple, peeled and cored
- ¼ box mustard cress
- Lemon juice
How to make it...
- Take two slices of bread, and spread one with goats' butter and the other with a good layer of spreadable goats' cheese.
- Slice the apple thinly, squeeze a little lemon juice over and place on top of the cheese. Sprinkle over the cress and top with the remaining bread.
- Cut into three equal sticks to make the soldiers.