Baked Spicy Chicken filled with Goats' Cheese
A simple and healthy recipe to zest up your weekday evenings.
Servings: 4 Prep Time: 40 mins Cooking Time: 20 mins
What you'll need
- 4 chicken breasts, skin on
- 100g Delamere Dairy medium goats' cheese, coarsely grated
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 2 teaspoons chopped chives
- 2 dessertspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds, finely crushed
- Finely grated rind of one lemon
- Juice of one lemon
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper
How to make it...
- Set the oven at 180°C. With the tip of your finger loosen a little of the skin from the chicken breast to make a 2cm hole.
- Mix the goats' cheese, garlic, lemon rind and chives together and insert under the skin.
- Place in a bowl and sprinkle over the coriander, lemon juice, olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Leave for 30 minutes turning every 10 minutes.
- Place in the oven with a knob of goats' butter on top and bake for 20 minutes or until cooked.