© 2015 Delamere Dairy Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, underlying code and software is the property of Delamere Dairy Ltd, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable United Kingdom and International intellectual property and other laws.
You may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the Website unless otherwise indicated on the Website or unless given express written permission to do so by Delamere Dairy Ltd.
Delamere Dairy may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01/07/2015.
We use the following cookies:
AddThis __atuvc: Used to update page share count
Google Analytics _utma: Used to anonymously track
visitors _utmb: Used to anonymously track visitor arrival
time _utmc: Used to anonymously track visitors exit
time _utmz: Used to anonymously track visitors
referrer _utmv: Used for segmentation & data experimentation
What we collect
In order to enter competitions/ promotions/ prize draws and to sign up for newsletters/ recipe cards/ general information/ customer surveys we may request the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We will not pass your contact details onto any third party companies without your prior consent.