Grilled Salmon with Herb Goats' Cheese Sauce
Grilled salmon served with a herb goats' cheese sauce, new potatoes and green beans.
Servings: 4 Prep Time: 10 mins Cooking Time: 15 mins
What you'll need
- 4 salmon fillets
- 200g fine trimmed green beans
- 12 medium new potatoes
For the sauce
- 30g Delamere goats' butter
- 125g Delamere herb goats' cheese log
- 100ml Delamere goats' milk
- 2 medium shallots
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 150ml of white wine
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley
How to make it...
- Preheat the grill to a medium-high heat. Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper and place on a baking tray, skin side down. Grill for 10-15 minutes, or until the salmon fillets are cooked through and begin to flake.
- Meanwhile, cook the potatoes in lightly salted boiling water for 8-10 minutes, or until tender.
- While the salmon and new potatoes are cooking, make the sauce. Heat the butter in a saucepan and gently fry the shallots and garlic for 3-4 minutes, or until soft. Add the wine and simmer until reduced by half.
- Add the milk and crumbled herb goats' cheese and simmer until the cheese has combined with the sauce. Finally, stir in the parsley and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, cook the green beans in lightly salted water for 3-4 minutes, or until tender. Drain and season to taste.
- Serve the grilled salmon, green beans and new potatoes with the herb sauce.