Crudities with Spicy Yogurt Dip
A simple fresh dip made with our delicious creamy goats' yogurt - the perfect starter or party platter.
Prep Time: 15 mins
What you'll need
- 1 carrot peeled and cut into 5cm sticks
- 1 celery stick cut into 5cm sticks
- 100g cauliflower trimmed into little florets
- 1 x 5cm of cucumber peeled and de-seeded
- 1 x 125ml pot of Delamere Dairy plain goats' yogurt
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 2 leaves mint, finely shredded
- Few drops of Tabasco
- Pinch of sea salt
How to make it...
- Grate the cucumber and mix with the yoghurt, garlic, mint, Tabasco and salt. Serve with vegetable dips.