Cranberry and Goats’ Cheese Crostini
This bite size festive canape is full of flavour and really easy to make!
What you'll need
- 150g fresh cranberries
- 100g Braeburn or Red Lady apple, chopped
- 100g fresh mango, chopped
- 3 tbsp packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 100g Delamere Dairy honey goats’ cheese pearls
- Toasted mini breads or crackers, for serving
How to make it...
- Put the cranberries, brown sugar and cinnamon in a food processor and pulse until desired consistency.
- Spoon cranberry sauce onto individual toasted mini breads (the exact amount will depend on the size of breads or crostini that you have), and layer the apple and mango on top.
- Sprinkle goat cheese on top, dividing it evenly amongst all crostini.